Pay monthly sim pack
1. This offer is only available to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The offer is only available for purchase in the Vodafone online store and in Vodafone telesales. 2. The offer period is from 16th June 2005. 3. The offer only applies to the following standard price plans Anytime 100, Anytime 200, Anytime 350 and Evening and Weekend 1000 ("the Eligible Price Plans"). 4. This offer is subject to status, availability and connection to a 30 day minimum term airtime contract. (Not available on 12, 18 or 24 month contracts). A disconnection notice can be accepted from the end of the first month onwards. 5. The offer is only available when a handset is not taken as part of the offer 6. It is up to the customer to ensure the handset used is compatible with the Vodafone network. Vodafone does not take responsibility for any costs incurred in unlocking a handset previously used on another network. 7. Inclusive text messages with any offer are for standard rate texts of up to 160 characters. 8. If the customer changes to a non-eligible price plan, the promotional offers will cease to apply and a longer minimum term may apply to the new price plan 9. No cash alternative is available and the offer is non transferable by the customer. 10. This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. 11. Promoter is Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN Main Content
1. All prices include VAT, which will be charged where applicable, unless otherwise stated. 2. Prices and promotions are correct at time of going to press, but may change at any time. We will inform you of changes to your price plan in line with your airtime agreement. 3. Prices and information apply for pay monthly services where Vodafone Limited is the Service Provider. Other Service Providers may have different prices and terms. 4. Further details of charges are available on request or on our website www.vodafone.co.uk.
5. Connections include a SIM card and are subject to status and signature of an airtime agreement. The agreement will be for a minimum term of 12 months, during which time you must pay the monthly line rental and other charges. If you enter into your agreement on any day other than the first of the month then, for that month only, we will charge you a proportionate amount of line rental and you will receive the same proportion of inclusive minutes, texts from your text pack or text and or data from your extras pack. 6. You may change your price plan for free to the price plan with the next lower monthly cost to your current price plan once each month after the nine months following your connection. During the first nine months following your connection you may also change your price plan to one with a higher monthly line rental charge. If you change price plan to a price plan of a different type then any unused minutes will not be carried over e.g. if you switch from an Anytime plan to an Evening & Weekend plan. 7. Itemised bills list all calls, data and messages (picture and text messages) made. For new airtime agreements, this service costs £1.50 a month. 8. If you prefer not to set up a direct debit to pay your monthly charges, a monthly fee of £3.53 is charged. 9. If you are on a Vodafone Business price plan or on another price plan that you use for business purposes, you will be treated as a business user not as a consumer, even if some calls are made for personal use.
10. Daytime rates apply 8am–7pm, Monday to Friday. Evening rates apply 7pm–8am, Mon. to Fri. Weekend rates apply all day Saturday and Sunday. 11. All prices are for calls made from within the UK, excluding Isle of Man and the Channel Islands. Different charges apply to international, roaming, premium rated calls & non-geographic numbers. Please visit our website www.vodafone.co.uk. Calls to Emergency services, customer care, Vodafone directory assistance, premium rate services, non-geographic numbers, international numbers and when roaming are not included in inclusive minutes. Calls to call forwarding services, onward calling services and calls to numbers that pay a revenue share are not eligible for your inclusive minutes even if they use numbers that would normally be included. 12. There is no charge for calls that are not answered, but in some cases charges are made by a network for recorded announcements. 13. The minimum charge for voice and data calls on Anytime plans is 15p. The minimum charge for voice and data calls on Vodafone Total Business price plans is 10p. These charges include VAT. 14. Calls are charged by the second, except some roaming, directory assistance and fixed fee calls. Individual calls are charged excluding VAT and rounded up to one tenth of a penny. The total of all calls and other charges on your monthly bill is then rounded down to the nearest penny and VAT added. Where you have two or more subscribers connected to a single billing account, the net of VAT charges are accumulated and VAT is calculated on the total sum. This total is then rounded down to the nearest whole penny. 15. When using Call Return (returning a call directly from within Vodafone Voicemail/ Vodafone Mail Service when prompted), you will be charged, for the duration of the call, the cost of calling your Vodafone Voicemail service and for your Call Return call (which is charged at your standard outgoing rate, less the cost of the initial voicemail call). The duration of any Call Return Call will be deducted from any inclusive minutes on your price plan. Call Return Calls to other mobile networks within the voice bundle of your price plan will count against any inclusive minutes you have in your price plan and will incur an additional charge, being the difference between the cost of a call to another network and the cost of a call to a Vodafone mobile. 16. You are not charged for receiving calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number unless you are roaming on a foreign network. You will be charged for the international leg of calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number received while you are abroad. 17. The charges for calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number from a fixed line or other mobile network are set by the other network operator. The standard charges made by BT for a call from a BT fixed line to a Vodafone mobile phone number are: Daytime (Mon-Fri 8am-6pm) 13p, Evening (Mon-Fri 6pm-8am) 8p and weekend (all day Saturday and Sunday) 5p. Total call charges are rounded in accordance with BT’s current policy. BT’s minimum call charge is 5p. Different prices apply to BT discount schemes, BT Public Payphone calls, BT Chargecard cards and calls made via the operator. 18. Any unused minutes on a new price plan will not be eligible for rollover to the following month.
19. Standard text messages can contain up to 160 characters. If your handset allows for more, these will be divided and sent in numerous messages, each of which will be charged at the standard text message rate. 20. Standard text message prices exclude premium rate, international, roaming, reverse charged and long text messages. If your price plan includes text messages then only standard text messages that you send will come out of your monthly allowance. 21. You won’t be charged for receiving text and picture messages, except for reverse charged messages and when roaming. You should only receive reverse charged messages if you have opted to do so. 22. Using Vodafone’s Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) you can send long text, picture and video messages to a maximum size of 300kB. If a message contains multiple media items you’ll be charged for the most expensive item in the message, e.g. if you send a message containing a picture and video clip you’ll be charged the video message price.
23. Try me bundles will be subject to change at Vodafone’s discretion. 24. Any unused elements of Try Me bundles and Extras Packs will not be carried over to the following month. 25. Only one Extras Pack may be included on a price plan. Once you have chosen an Extras Pack you cannot cancel it for nine months, although you can switch to a larger Extras Pack at any time. After nine months from choosing your first Extras Pack you can move to any size of Extras Pack or cancel your Extras Pack at any time.
26. Text Packs will be subject to change at Vodafone’s discretion. 27. Any unused elements of Text Packs will not be carried over to the following month. 28. Only one Text Pack may be included on a price plan. 29. The Text Pack will include any free allocation of texts you receive as part of your price plan.
30. Charges for video calls start when the called party accepts the call, even if the call subsequently fails, therefore a failed call may be subject to a minimum charge. 31. Video calls on the Vodafone network are subject to Vodafone’s 3G network coverage. Further information on 3G network coverage can be found at www.vodafone.co.uk/ukcoverage or at any Vodafone retail store. For information on international availability of 3G visit http://www.vodafone.co.uk/goingabroad 32. Any unused Video Call minutes included within any bundles will not be carried over to the following month
33. For data access by GPRS or 3G, you must be connected to a compatible price plan. Data will be charged at the published rates for your price plan in 1Kb steps for use in the UK. We round up to the next 1/10 of 1 pence, and up to the next KB. 34. We reserve the right to charge all usage other than accessing Vodafone live! and the mobile internet at our published rates for GPRS and 3G data access. A 5p minimum charge will apply for each data session where use of other services has occurred. Other services would typically include, but are not limited to, non-browsing services, such as calls over the internet, Peer to Peer communication services, or File Sharing services, unless otherwise stated. When using these non-browsing services, charging will be in 1Kb steps, the data consumed will not count towards any daily or monthly data allowances on price plans. This does not apply to Vodafone Mobile Connect or Mobile Broadband customers. 35. If Vodafone Content Control prevents you from accessing any Vodafone live! or mobile internet page, or internet content, you will still incur a mobile browsing charge at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt to view the content. 36. With Vodafone Messenger you can send and receive instant messages up to 160 characters to and from Vodafone UK mobiles and selected internet messenger providers. Usage will be charged at the standard GPRS rate for your price plan. By completing your personal profile you can search for other users and they can also search for you. Any mobile which supports GPRS or 3G data can send and receive messages. We cannot guarantee that messages will always be delivered. 37. Older handsets may be configured to make a phone call to Vodafone’s WAP Gateway using the number 07836900808 to access Vodafone live! and the mobile internet. These calls are charged per minute and Vodafone’s published prices for WAP apply.
38. The Web Browsing Pack is a monthly data access bundle available on compatible price plans. It can be included in your monthly line rental fee or added to your account as a monthly subscription. The Pack gives you unlimited data access in the UK only, subject to a fair use limit of 500mb per month. If we think your use is excessive or that you are abusing the service we may ask you to moderate your usage and/or we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at the standard out of bundle rate for your price plan. We may also move you to a more suitable price plan or an equivalent price plan without a Web Browsing Pack. The Web Browsing Pack is for private non-commercial use only and roaming charges apply to all data access from abroad. For more information about the Web Browsing Pack go to http://www.vodafone.co.uk/.
39. Daily rates are available on all Consumer price plans and Anytime Business plans. Daily rates apply from midnight to midnight. If your data session spans two calendar days, e.g. you start browsing at 11.58pm Thursday and end at 00:10am Friday, the charge for your session will typically fall into the first day’s charging allowance (i.e. Thursday). However, this cannot be guaranteed.
40. To access Vodafone Live! and Vodafone Mobile Internet pages the following APN will need to be used: wap.vodafone.co.uk 41. All Vodafone live! services offered free or under unlimited subscription are subject to our fair use policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If after we have informed you to moderate your usage, you fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate or to suspend or terminate your service in accordance with your airtime contract. 42. Roaming charges apply to all data access from abroad additional information can be found at www.vodafone.co.uk/goingabroad. 43. If you attempt to connect to Vodafone live! or the Vodafone Mobile Internet and have changed the browser settings to an APN other than wap.vodafone.co.uk, you will be unable to access the service but will be charged at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt. 44. If Vodafone Content Control prevents access to Vodafone live! pages or mobile internet page, or internet content, then you will be charged at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt. 45. Where any content service is included within your monthly line rental, Vodafone may modify, supplement or withdraw this service on notice to you.
46. Vodafone Stop The Clock is available on both 12 & 18 month term contracts on an Anytime price plan. This can either be included in your monthly line rental fee or charged at £5 per month depending on your price plan. Vodafone Stop The Clock applies to all standard calls (Vodafone mobiles, other UK mobiles or UK landlines with a geographic STD code) made within the United Kingdom (excluding Isle of Man and the Channel Islands) that commence during our evening and weekend periods. All other calls are excluded, e.g. calls to non-geographic numbers, such as 0845 numbers, premium rate numbers, video calls, data calls and voicemail / Vodafone mail calls including Call Return. 47. A call that starts during our evening and weekend periods but then continues into daytime hours will be charged from the point the daytime period begins, at the standard charge for your price plan for such calls. The first 3 minutes of a call that qualifies for Vodafone Stop The Clock will be deducted from your bundle or charged at the standard rate under your price plan for such a call as appropriate and then the next 57 minutes of that call are free. After this 57 minute period, if a call is still in progress the remainder of the call will be deducted from your bundle or charged at the standard rate under your price plan as appropriate. 48. If you start a call in a daytime period, which continues into an evening and weekend period, then Vodafone Stop The Clock will apply to the part of the call in the evening and weekend period, so that after 3 minutes of the evening and weekend period have elapsed the next 57 minutes of that call are free before charging starts again, if the call is still in progress. 49. If your call is cut off for any reason and you need to redial you will be treated as starting a new call. 50. Vodafone Stop The Clock may only be used for private non-commercial use and is not for resale, nor for non-voice services. All usage is subject to Vodafone’s fair use policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If you then fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate and/or to transfer you to the equivalent Anytime Price Plan without Vodafone Stop The Clock. If you have Vodafone Stop the Clock on your price plan then you cannot also have Vodafone Unlimited Landline Calls, Unlimited Vodafone to Vodafone Calls and/or Vodafone Free Weekend Calls.